Trendy, modern self-catering apartment in quirky Cape Town suburb
The Boardwalk apartment is a remarkable funky and trendy fully furnished spacious self-catering apartment just a short stroll from the beach, shops and surrounding restaurants. It offers light and bright interiors and enjoys gorgeous mountain views, a fantastic view onto Chapmans Peak and amazing sea views. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom sanctuary is just 20minutes from the Cape Town city centre – so ideally located for both business and holidaymakers. Safe, basement parking is included, and there is direct access to the complex from the basement.
Our open plan sunny apartment is a spacious, recently renovated trendy space boasting some spectacular views of Hout Bay. The modern, spacious and attractive well-equipped kitchen boasts all the modern SMEG appliances, including hob & oven, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer. A selection of tea/coffee, fresh milk for the day you arrive, various condiments and some snacks to keep you going are always on offer! A very comfortable lounge with television (DSTV package included) and free WiFi throughout the apartment. There is a generous dining area that seats 6 people. The spacious main bedroom offers a queen size bed with Egyptian cotton bedding, built-in cupboards and block-out curtains and blinds. The en-suite bathroom has a shower, bath, toilet and basin. The comfy second bedroom has 2 single beds with Egyptian cotton bedding, built-in cupboards, a business work area and block out curtains and blinds. The guest bathroom has a walk-in shower, basin and toilet. High-quality towels are provided. The apartment is cleaned once a week for those that stay 6 nights and longer. A cleaning service can be requested, at a fee, if required.
Ideally you should hire a car to get around, alternatively you can use the UBER taxi service which is very reliable. The MyCiti bus stop is right outside the apartment complex and is ideal to take to Llandudno, Camps Bay and Clifton Beaches as well as Cape Town CBD. You can also connect to the airport on the MyCiti bus. The red Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing buses are also very popular and will cover most of the sightseeing attractions in our area as well as the Constantia wine route.
• Self-catering – maximum 4 guests, incl. children
• Serviced once a week for long stays exceeding 6 nights; for additional cleaning at extra cost please enquire
• Apartment situated on 1st floor with 2 bedrooms
• Galley kitchen with Caesarstone worktops, electric hob and cooker, double sink, dishwasher, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer and all equipment that you need for a comfortable stay
• Comfortable lounge area off the kitchen with a flat-screen TV incl DSTV package
• Check-in from 14h00, check-out by 10h00
• Stunning view towards Chapmans Peak, Constantia Berg, and across the bay of Hout Bay
• 2 (1 x queen, 2 x single beds)
• All rooms fitted with fine Egyptian cotton linen, feather duvets and pillows
• 2 (1 en-suite with bath & shower, 1 with shower)
• High quality towels
• 1 secure basement parking bay plus off-street parking if required
• Free wifi available
• Always welcome
• Regret no pets allowed
• Smoking is strictly prohibited
Minimum stay required
• 2 nights in mid-season
• 4 nights over Easter weekend
• 10 nights in high season
• Long weekends must be booked as a complete entity
At the time of making your booking, a 50% deposit is required to secure the booking. The balance of the payment is required prior to arrival.
A R2000 key and breakage deposit is payable either on arrival, or with full payment and is refundable within 5 - 7 working days after the apartment has been scrutinised and all found in order.
3 The Boardwalk, 3 Oxford Street, Houtbay Hout Bay Cape Town 7806 | Plus code: X962+6C Hout Bay, Cape Town